Kids have you thought about being an Entrepreneurs?
Have you ever wanted to start your own business or be your own boss?
Do you have an idea for solving a problem but don’t know where to start?
Do you want to become a successful entrepreneur like Bill Gates or Oprah?
Here’s how you can get started!
1) The NEW e-book “You’re Never too Young to Start a Business” is the perfect way to find a business idea that you are excited about, test it out and then develop it as a business that you can start and run. It comes with free downloadable worksheets that you can use to create and plan your business idea. It’s a fun and easy way to get your business going so that you can start making a difference, earning money, becoming a young entrepreneur and your own boss! Available on Amazon.com for $2.99 FREE PDF Download available for a limited time when you sign up for our email list – (box on the right)!
2) The Biz Ops Game™ Home Edition is a fun interactive board game that is for 2-6 players ages 9 and up. It includes everything you need to play this fun interactive board game that simulates running a business. Each player creates their own company, budgets and track sales all while designing, making and selling paper airplanes. The player with the biggest profit wins! You can order the game on the products & services page.
3) Check out our Free Stuff for a ton of online resources including the ones we use in our youth entrepreneur camps. You will also find some links to my You Tube videos including how to make a Lemonade Stand out of PVC Pipe (which could also be used as a store front for your business). You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional video resources.
4) If your parents want to help out or know more about your quest in becoming a young entrepreneur, tell them about the More Than a Lemonade Stand™ book. It has many activities and curriculum ideas that they can help you with to get started on your young entrepreneurial journey. It also has a complete planning guide so if they are thinking about getting a young entrepreneur program started in your community it will give them the steps. Have them check out our parents page for another free download!
5) Youth Entrepreneur Camps will soon be open for registration in Madison, WI for 2017. Click here to learn more and register for the upcoming camps!
6) Mini-Lesson Mondays for Young Entrepreneurs is a new video series on You Tube to help you get your business up and running. Click here for the Mini-Lesson Monday play list.
If you would like to be contacted regarding training please sign up for our mailing list or email me at email@example.com
If you still are feeling hesitant about getting started as a young entrepreneur, I am here to help you. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to set up a free phone call to answer any questions you might have. I am also available on an hourly or project basis if you need it. And as always, our products are 100% guaranteed so if at any time you feel the products are not meeting your needs we will issue you a refund. (All we ask is that you return the products and let us know why, as we strive to continuously improve our products & services).
Join the Young Entrepreneur Movement by using the materials, posting a review (or sharing feedback) and sharing with others!