Economic Development Director/Staff:
Do you want to create the leaders of tomorrow?
Do you want to add fun, experiential activities to your program?
Do you want to add entrepreneurship education to your program?
Do you want to start a youth entrepreneurship program?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you are on the right page!
Here are some ways you can start creating young entrepreneurs in your organization:
1) Download the FREE PDF of the “You’re Never too Young to Start a Business” by signing up for our mailing list (on the right side of the screen). There are several other free Downloads available so if you fill out the Contact Us form – I’ll send you the Lemonade Stand activity and the DIY Biz Ops Game instructions also.
2) If you are a “Do-it-Yourselfer” or just want some ideas for activities and content to incorporate entrepreneurship with the youth in your organization, then the More Than a Lemonade Stand™ book is for you. This book includes all of the activities and curriculum ideas you need to create your own version of a youth entrepreneurship program. An added bonus is the the complete planning checklist to for starting a program for young entrepreneurs. By utilizing the expertise of existing entrepreneurs in your community you will deepen their commitment and loyalty to your organization. You will be amazed at how excited the entrepreneurs in your community will be to help give back to a young entrepreneur program, all you have to do is ask. More Than a Lemonade Stand™ is available at your favorite online bookstore.
3) If you want a fun activity to introduce entrepreneurship to the young persons in your organization, then The Biz Ops Game™ Facilitator Kit is a great way to do this. The kit includes everything you need to use this fun interactive board game to teach business to the kids ages 10 and up. The game is a great way to introduce entrepreneurship and teaches kids how a business runs and can be played and debriefed in about 90 minutes. The game is best suited for groups up to 30 at a time and since materials are reusable and forms can be copied the kit can used over and over. The kids are divided in small teams of 4 or 5, create their own company, assign jobs to run the company, budget and track sales all while designing, making and selling paper airplanes. The team with biggest profit wins! What a fun way to run a workshop to get the kids in your organization excited about entrepreneurship. It is available for ordering on the products & services page.
3) If you want to implement youth entrepreneurship into your organization but don’t have the time or resources to develop the curriculum and don’t want to “reinvent the wheel” then the More Than a Lemonade Stand™ Facilitator Guide and Student Workbook is for you. Included in the curriculum are modules that teach How to Choose a Business Idea, Branding, Marketing & Sales, Financials, Customer Service and Business Operations. Bonus modules include Presentation skills and Business Ethics. Also included is the Lemonade Stand “Apprentice Style” Team activity. They are provided in electronic formats to keep the cost affordable and so that you can easily customize them to fit your needs. The Facilitator Guide is the complete curriculum in MS-Power Point and includes the teaching script in the notes portion to get up and teaching fast. The student workbook is in a PDF format and can be reproduced for the students to use. The complete curriculum contains over 30 hours of programming that you can pick and choose from for your needs. It is available for ordering on the products & services page.
4) **BEST VALUE**If you are ready to get going and implement a complete young entrepreneur program then the Entrepreneurship Education Bundle is for you. The bundle includes all of the above and is available at an affordable introductory price of $163. CLICK HERE TO ORDER or TAX EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS CLICK HERE TO ORDER
5) Teacher/Facilitator Training we are working hard on scheduling a live teacher 2-3 day interactive and engaging training session in Madison, WI. We are also working on creating a video training that you can complete whenever it is convenient to you. We will update this as soon as details are finalized. If you would like to be contacted regarding the training please sign up for our mailing list or email me at email@example.com
6) Customization for your group. The curriculum was developed originally for middle school aged kids but has been adapted for kids ages 9 – 16. If you would like assistance with customizing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation and estimate.
If you still are feeling hesitant about implementing youth entrepreneurship into your program, I am here to help you. Please contact me at email@example.com and I would be happy to set up a free consultation to answer any questions you might have. I am also available on an hourly or project basis if you need it. And as always, our products are 100% guaranteed so if at any time you feel the products are not meeting your needs we will issue you a refund. (All we ask is that you return the products and let us know why, as we strive to continuously improve our products & services).
Join the Young Entrepreneur Movement by using the materials, posting a review (or sharing feedback) and sharing with others!