Do you have a budding entrepreneur in your midst?
Do you want your kids to learn about entrepreneurship?
Do you want your kids to become the business leaders of tomorrow?
CLICK on the Graphic Below to DOWNLOAD a FREE copy of How to Start, Build and Run a Lemonade Stand!
Here is how you can help your kids realize their potential as a young entrepreneur:
1) The Biz Ops Game™ Home Edition is a fun interactive board game that is for 2-6 players ages 9 and up. It includes everything you need to play this fun interactive board game to teach business at home. It is the perfect activity to introduce how a business runs. Each player creates their own company, budgets and track sales all while designing, making and selling paper airplanes. The player with the biggest profit wins! Available to order on the Product & Services page.
2) The NEW e-book “You’re Never too Young to Start a Business” is the perfect way to get your kids started with entrepreneurship. It takes the kids through how to choose their idea, test it out and then develop it as a business so they can start and run it. It’s a great way to incorporate, business, math, communication and English into a fun entrepreneurial project (and a fun way for kids to earn money and make a difference). There is a free downloadable workbook included with the e-book. Available on Amazon.com for $2.99 Free bonus for a limited time – download a FREE PDF of the book when you sign up for our mailing list!
3) If you are a “Do-it-Yourselfer” or just want some ideas for activities and content to help teach your kids entrepreneurship then the More Than a Lemonade Stand™ book is for you. The book includes all of the activities and curriculum ideas you need to help your kids get started on their entrepreneurial journey. It also has a complete planning guide so if you are thinking about getting a young entrepreneur program started in your community it will give you the steps.
4) Youth Entrepreneur Camps: 2017 Youth Entrepreneur Camps in the Madison WI dates are set! We now have options for 9-11 year old and 12-14 year old kids. Click here to learn more or register.
5) If you are a homeschooling parent and want to implement youth entrepreneurship but don’t have the time or resources to develop the curriculum and don’t want to “reinvent the wheel” then the More Than a Lemonade Stand™ Facilitator Guide and Student Workbook is for you. Included in the curriculum are modules that teach How to Choose a Business Idea, Branding, Marketing & Sales, Financials, Customer Service and Business Operations. Bonus modules include Presentation skills and Business Ethics. Also included is the Lemonade Stand “Apprentice Style” Team activity. They are provided in electronic formats to keep the cost affordable and so that you can easily customize them to fit your needs. The Facilitator Guide is the complete curriculum in MS-Power Point and includes the teaching script in the notes portion to get up and teaching fast. The student workbook is in a PDF format and can be reproduced for the students to use. The complete curriculum contains over 30 hours of programming that you can pick and choose from for your needs. It is available for ordering on the products & services page.
If you still are feeling hesitant about getting your kids started as young entrepreneurs, I am here to help you. Please contact me at email@example.com and I would be happy to set up a free consultation to answer any questions you might have. I am also available on an hourly or project basis if you need it. And as always, our products are 100% guaranteed so if at any time you feel the products are not meeting your needs we will issue you a refund. (All we ask is that you return the products and let us know why, as we strive to continuously improve our products & services).
Join the Young Entrepreneur Movement by using the materials, posting a review (or sharing feedback) and sharing with others!